Fiducient Advisors opened its doors on May 1, 1995 striving to provide unparalleled and customized investment consulting services. Our clients include retirement plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations, private clients, and financial institutions. We abide by a fiduciary obligation to put our clients’ interests first.
Fiducient Advisors seeks a dedicated, detail-oriented, and client-focused Client Service Associate to join our Wealth Office® team. This role upholds the high-quality customer service and communication provided to private clients, Investment Consultants, custodian firms, and money managers. The Client Service Associate acts as a dedicated liaison between custodians and clients, building trusted relationships and delivering exceptional service. This role assumes responsibility for supporting the firm’s Investment Consultants in account administration, client servicing, trading and consulting projects. The Client Service Associate works on the clients’ behalf towards achieving their investment goals, supporting our mission of helping clients prosper.
• Maintain client records and authorized signers, manage recurring distributions, open accounts, and prepare Standing Letters of Authorization
• Assist with processing and facilitating money movements including wires, electronic funds transfers, journals, DTC (Depository Transfer Check) of securities, ACAT (Automated Customer Account Transfer) and non-ACAT transfers promptly while abiding by the firm’s Compliance policies
• Execute client-directed trade orders through Schwab, Fidelity & TDAmeritrade, while maintaining trade logs
• Uphold client service standards by providing timely follow-up, proactive communication, and serving as a knowledgeable resource
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and activities in the CRM, shared folders, and process workflows
• Collaborate on the completion of subscription documents for Private Equity and Hedge Fund investments
• Work with investment companies to set-up initial investment and fulfilling ongoing capital requests
• Collaborate with colleagues on operational and administrative duties, including running reports, checking fax mailbox and distributing incoming checks
• Support the Director of Client Services, Investment Consultants and private clients with ad-hoc projects
• Bachelor’s degree required with a preferred concentration in Business or related
• One (1) to three (3) years of investment consulting or financial industry work experience preferred
• Broad knowledge of mutual funds, investment managers and brokerage and/or bank account administrative procedures preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite is required
• Previous CRM, Advent Axys, Adobe and custodial portal experience, particularly Charles Schwab, is a plus;
• Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and organization
• Excellent communication skills
• Empathetic and easily able to establish rapport with others
• Resourceful and comfortable working independently
• Skilled problem solver
• Thoughtfully driven, accountable and able to check your ego
• Less than 5% travel for trainings and or business events.
• This role works in a professional office environment located in downtown Chicago, IL (tentatively remote, due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Sitting, particularly for sustained periods
• Regularly required to speak and hear
• Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Fiducient Advisors provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Why Choose Fiducient Advisors?
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Hartford, Austin, Washington, DC, Boston, Los Angeles and Portland (ME), the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. Fiducient Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.