Fiducient Advisors opened its doors on May 1, 1995, striving to provide tailored and personalized investment consulting services. Our clients include retirement plan sponsors, endowments and foundations, private clients and financial institutions. We abide by a fiduciary obligation to put our clients’ interests first. This begins by providing advice addressing each client’s unique concerns, obligations and goals.
We operate with over 180 professionals nationwide, supporting our distinct purpose of helping clients prosper. We strive for professional satisfaction by upholding our firm guideposts ensuring we check egos at the door, take accountability and are thoughtfully driven.
Fiducient Advisors seeks a team-oriented, intellectually curious, service-focused professional for the position of Consulting Analyst – Financial Institutions. Through the Financial Institutions Practice, Fiducient Advisors delivers proprietary investment tools, investment research services, marketing and communications collateral, and general investment oversight consulting advice to other financial intermediaries. Today, the practice serves approximately 50 outside financial intermediaries which collectively control approximately $170 billion in assets. The Consulting Analyst – Financial Institutions role is responsible for supporting Fiducient Advisors’ Financial Institutions consulting team in delivering solutions to the practice’s clients.
- Support Fiducient Advisors Financial Institutions Practice consulting team in delivering solutions to 3rd party financial intermediary clients including asset allocation, investment research/selection, and marketing/communication resources
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly ongoing investment due diligence reports utilizing various reporting packages including Morningstar
- Create and maintain additional client reports such as model portfolio fact-sheets
- Support the consulting team in the creation of client-facing analyses including initial investment concentration and efficiency analyses, initial diagnostic observations and considerations analyses, and specific, one-off end-client portfolio analyses
- Attend and present at client meetings in a supporting role on occasion
- Provide ongoing support and respond to ad-hoc client requests in a timely and efficient manner
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related concentration required
- 2 – 5 years investment consulting or financial services industry experience preferred
- Proficient with Morningstar’s suite of tools is preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of tools including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Resourceful and comfortable working independently as well as an effective team player
- Thoughtfully driven, accountable, and able to check your ego
Limited travel for trainings and/or business events
- This role works in a professional office environment located in Chicago, IL
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers
Physical Job Expectations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Regularly required to speak and hear
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Fiducient Advisors provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Why Choose Fiducient Advisors?
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Hartford, Austin, Washington, DC, Boston, Los Angeles and Portland (ME), the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. Fiducient Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.