Fiducient Advisors opened its doors on May 1, 1995, striving to provide unparalleled and customized investment consulting services. Our clients include retirement plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations, private clients, and financial institutions. We abide by a fiduciary obligation to put our clients’ interests first.
Fiducient Advisors seeks a trusted confidant to provide a positive and memorable employee and candidate experience. The Human Resources Coordinator will join our growing team, supporting the Human Resources & Administrative Services function by performing various administrative duties. This vital role clears the path for productivity, enabling the HR team to foster and further instill a culture of professional satisfaction.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Support:
• Posts and monitors job requisition statuses
• Reviews applications as needed
• Coordinates all stages of the interview process and sends timely applicant/candidate follow-up correspondence
• Assists with updating the ATS data
Payroll & HRIS Administration:
• Alongside the HR Generalist, regularly audit payroll registers
• Maintains open lines of communication with the HR Team and Payroll Coordinator
• Maintains accurate employee records, HRIS data, and HR compliance
• Assists the HR and Marketing Teams with RFP employee data requests
Pre-Onboarding & Offboarding Assistance:
• Processes pre-employment screenings
• Assists the HR Team with assigned onboarding and offboarding tasks
• Schedules new hire orientation meetings and prepares new hire materials
Administrative Support & Coordination:
• Monitors the HR email inbox; responds to employee inquiries, and redirects the employee to the appropriate resource
• Assist the HR Team with performance review communications; ensure managers execute timely reviews, and securely retains performance review forms for record retention
• Assists with planning and coordinating special events and initiatives as requested
• Helps schedule, prepare, and host employee events
• Assists with a variety of other HR duties, such as diversity and inclusion and culture and engagement activities
• Monitors the completion of required employee training
• Performs other administrative and front office duties as needed
• Creates HR forms, templates, and presentation materials
• Performs other duties as assigned and assists with ad-hoc requests and projects
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Internship experience or previous HR Coordinator or HR Admin experience is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Adobe is required
• Proficiency with Zoom scheduling and meeting host knowledge is required
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent and prompt communication skills are essential
• Must maintain unwavering discretion with sensitive information
• Efficient and effective multitasker
• Intermediate knowledge of HR best practices and current regulations is a plus
• Empathetic and easily able to establish rapport with others
• Flexible when priorities shift and able to work autonomously
• Must be resourceful, reliable, and dependable
• Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
• Innovative, curious, and enthusiastic
• Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and organization
• Thrives when provided the opportunity to support others
• Thoughtfully driven, accountable, and able to check your ego
• Travel not expected, unless for local events
• This role works in a professional office environment located in downtown Chicago, IL
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers
The physical demands described here represent those that an associate must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
• Sitting, particularly for sustained periods
• Regularly required to speak and hear
• Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Fiducient Advisors provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Why Choose Fiducient Advisors?
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Hartford, Austin, Washington, DC, Boston, Los Angeles and Portland (ME), the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. Fiducient Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.