Fiducient Advisors opened its doors on May 1, 1995, striving to provide unparalleled and customized investment consulting services. Our clients include retirement plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations, private clients, and financial institutions. We abide by a fiduciary obligation to put our clients’ interests first. This begins by providing advice that addresses each client’s unique concerns, obligations, and goals.
We operate with over 180 professionals nationwide, supporting our distinct purpose of helping clients prosper. We strive for professional satisfaction by upholding our firm guideposts by ensuring we check egos at the door, take accountability, and are thoughtfully driven.
The Jr. Client Service Associate role is a foundational role with growth opportunity into a Client Service Associate capacity. The Jr. Client Service Associate will be responsible for various administrative tasks, as well as shadow our Client Service Associates as they provide service to clients, Consultants, custodian firms and money managers, working on the clients’ behalf to help them achieve their investment goals
- Support Managing Partner with calendar management, travel coordination, and other administrative tasks
- Learn from Client Service Associates as they liaise between custodians and clients by maintaining client records and authorized signers, managing recurring distributions, opening accounts, preparing Standing Letters of Authorization, etc.
- Understand how to assist clients or Consultants with processing and facilitating money movements, including wires, electronic funds transfers, journals, DTC (Depository Transfer Check) of securities, ACAT (Automated Customer Account Transfer) and non-ACAT transfers in a timely manner while abiding by the Company’s Compliance policies
- Uphold superior client service standards by providing timely follow-up, proactive communication and by being a knowledgeable resource for clients and colleagues
- Conduct outreach to build and maintain strong relationships with our client-base and identify firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support our clients’ needs
- Sustain effective communication with firm colleagues from other departments by maintaining and updating client records and activities in the CRM, shared folders and process workflows
- Collaborate with peers on accomplishing operational and administrative duties; running reports, responding to general client requests, etc.
- Support Institutional Consultants with daily business practices including portfolio administration, client audit requests, telephone coverage, coordination of client meetings and special projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a preferred concentration in Business or related field
- 0 – 1 years of work experience in a corporate setting preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite is required
- Broad investment knowledge including experience with mutual funds, investment managers, 401(k) and/or Defined Benefit Plan administrative procedures a plus
- Basic understanding of cash flow objectives
- Previous CRM, Advent Axys, Adobe and custodial portal experience is a plus
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Polished phone skills and easily able to establish rapport with others
- Resourceful and comfortable working independently
- Skilled problem solver
- Thoughtfully driven, accountable and able to check your ego
Less than 5% travel for trainings and business events
- This role works in a professional office environment located in Windsor, CT
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Regularly required to speak and hear
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Why Choose Fiducient Advisors?
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Hartford, Austin, Washington, DC, Boston, Los Angeles and Portland (ME), the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. Fiducient Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.