Fiducient Advisors opened its doors on May 1, 1995, striving to provide tailored and personalized investment consulting services. Our clients include retirement plan sponsors, endowments and foundations, private clients and financial institutions. We abide by a fiduciary obligation to put our clients’ interests first. This begins by providing advice addressing each client’s unique concerns, obligations and goals.
We operate with over 180 professionals nationwide, supporting our distinct purpose of helping clients prosper. We strive for professional satisfaction by upholding our firm guideposts ensuring we check egos at the door, take accountability and are thoughtfully driven.
Fiducient Advisors seeks a Marketing Associate to join our team. This role assumes responsibility for supporting the firm’s Marketing Department in the areas of Request for Proposals (RFPs), business development, marketing campaigns and marketing materials. The Marketing Associate will join a collaborative and hardworking team integral to supporting our mission of helping clients prosper.
- Completes and responds to Request for Proposals (RFPs) in collaboration with firm Consultants and Compliance Team
- Creates and manages a positive associate and client experience by collaborating with Marketing Team to support and assist with:
- Proactively and efficiently maintaining the RFP database
- Coordinating and maintenance of the firm website
- Creation and distribution of email marketing campaigns including research, newsletters and more
- Assist with development and proposal production for prospective clients, client meetings, conferences and other marketing materials
- Supporting social media including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Produce client materials including: customized books, marketing collateral and more
- Assist with production and distribution of externally-facing videos
- Assist with meeting and event planning
- Performs other Marketing duties and assists with ad-hoc requests and projects
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred concentration in Marketing or Finance
- 2-5 years of Marketing Assistant experience or other relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Strong business writing and editing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of investment basics and mutual funds/investment managers
- Marketing/business development experience is preferred
- Dedicated professional with a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and organization
- Thoughtfully driven, accountable and able to check your ego
Less than 5% travel for trainings and/or business events
- This role works in a professional office environment located in Windsor, CT, Chicago, IL, Wellesley, MA, or Washington, DC
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers
Physical Job Expectations
The physical job expectations described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Regularly required to speak and hear
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Fiducient Advisors provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Why Choose Fiducient Advisors?
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Hartford, Austin, Washington, DC, Boston, Los Angeles and Portland (ME), the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. Fiducient Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.