Portfolio Management Data Operations Analyst
Chicago, IL | Washington, DC Area | Boston, MA | Windsor, CTApply Now
Fiducient Advisors opened its doors on May 1, 1995, striving to provide tailored and personalized investment consulting services. Our clients include retirement plan sponsors, endowments and foundations, private clients and financial institutions. We abide by a fiduciary obligation to put our clients’ interests first. This begins by providing advice addressing each client’s unique concerns, obligations and goals.
We operate with over 180 professionals nationwide, supporting our distinct purpose of helping clients prosper. We strive for professional satisfaction by upholding our firm guideposts ensuring we check egos at the door, take accountability and are thoughtfully driven.
Fiducient Advisors seeks a Portfolio Management Data Operations Analyst to join our team. This role is responsible for portfolio management system data transfers, quality control and data exports/imports.
• Maintain requirements for portfolio management system data transfers to downstream systems – CRM, trading system, billing system, Paris
• Perform periodic data quality checks on critical data points in the portfolio management system
• Update data issues discovered during data quality checks
• Create data exports from portfolio management system
• Create quality control reports within portfolio management system
• Assist with various improvement projects focused on the portfolio management system
• Assist with the export/import process from the portfolio management system
• Bachelor’s degree required with a preferred concentration in computer science, data analytics, or project management
• Two years of experience is preferred, ideally in the investment consulting or financial industry
• One to three years of experience with portfolio management software – Black Diamond, Tamarac, Orion, Addepar
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite is required, specifically in-depth Excel skills
• Able to explain technical terms and processes in a straightforward manner
• Drive to learn new technology and enhance current technical skillset
• Comfortable with thinking creatively to respond to users’ requests
• Thoughtfully driven, accountable, and able to check your ego
5% travel for trainings and/or business events
• This role works in a professional office environment
• This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Sitting, particularly for sustained periods of time
• Regularly required to speak and hear
• Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Fiducient Advisors provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Why Choose Fiducient Advisors?
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Hartford, Austin, Washington, DC, Boston, Los Angeles and Portland (ME), the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. Fiducient Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.