Fiducient Advisors opened its doors on May 1, 1995, striving to provide tailored and personalized investment consulting services. Our clients include retirement plan sponsors, endowments and foundations, private clients and financial institutions. We abide by a fiduciary obligation to put our clients’ interests first. This begins by providing advice addressing each client’s unique concerns, obligations and goals.
We operate with over 200 professionals nationwide, supporting our distinct purpose of helping clients prosper. We strive for professional satisfaction by upholding our firm guideposts ensuring we check egos at the door, take accountability and are thoughtfully driven.
Fiducient Advisors seeks a Research Intern to join our team for Summer 2023. This individual will be responsible for engaging across research teams (public markets, private markets, marketable alternatives and capital markets) to support a wide variety of projects. Each intern will have direct exposure and responsibilities that further the research effort and client experience across our Firm. The ideal candidate will be naturally curious, thoughtfully driven and looking for an opportunity to expand their skillset and understanding within financial services.
Responsibilities (or Project Work):
- Assist and be a value-added voice in ongoing research projects across research teams that have a meaningful impact on client portfolios
- Perform and assist in both qualitative and quantitative due diligence with well-known and respected investment managers across public markets, marketable alternatives, and private markets spaces.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Rising junior or senior preferred
- Strong interest in investment research and desire to learn more about the financial services industry
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy, organizational skills, and time management
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Less than 10% travel for trainings and/or business events (should be very limited for an intern)
- This role works in a professional office environment located in either Chicago, IL or Windsor, CT. The Research Intern is expected to work in office 3 days a week.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers
Physical Job Expectations:
The physical job expectations described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Regularly required to listen and speak
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Fiducient Advisors provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.