Fiducient Advisors, formerly DiMeo Schneider & Associates, L.L.C., opened its doors on May 1, 1995, striving to provide unparalleled and customized investment consulting services. Our clients include retirement plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations, private clients, and financial institutions. We abide by a fiduciary obligation to put our clients’ interests first. This begins by providing advice that addresses each client’s unique concerns, obligations, and goals.
We operate with over 180 professionals nationwide, supporting our distinct purpose of helping clients prosper. We strive for professional satisfaction by upholding our firm guideposts by ensuring we check egos at the door, take accountability, and are thoughtfully driven.
Fiducient seeks a dedicated, detail-oriented, and process-driven Performance Analyst to join our team. This role assumes responsibility for calculating and analyzing a diverse portfolio of client performance using various performance and analytical tools. The Performance Analyst utilizes their mutual fund and investment securities knowledge to produce and deliver accurate performance portfolios. This role provides value internally and externally through exceptional collaboration and communication, supporting our mission of helping clients prosper.
- Calculate, verify and reconcile performance returns by utilizing custodial data feeds and statements
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions in collaboration with money managers and custodians
- Create and proactively execute client reporting structures
- Collect portfolio characteristics for a variety of investments from outside sources
- Partner with Investment Operations colleagues to provide accurate data for various client-related tasks
- Respond to client requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Support Investment Consultants and assist on a variety of ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preferred concentration in Finance or Economics
- CIPM or CFA candidates is a plus
- Internship experience or up to three (3) years of investment consulting or financial industry work experience is preferred
- Previous CRM, Advent Black Diamond, Adobe, and custodial portal experience is a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of capital markets, including domestic and foreign equity, fixed income, and alternative investments
- Hard-working professional with a collaborative approach and a desire to work in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with keen attention to accuracy and organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and intermediate Excel knowledge is required
- Thoughtfully driven, accountable, and able to check your ego
- Less than 5% travel for training and business events
- This role works in a professional office environment located in Chicago, IL (tentatively remote, due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers
The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an associate to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Sitting, particularly for sustained periods
- Regularly required to speak and hear
- Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Fiducient Advisors provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Why Choose Fiducient Advisors?
Headquartered in Chicago’s financial district with additional offices in Hartford, Austin, Washington, DC, Boston, Los Angeles and Portland (ME), the firm strives to provide impartial, cost effective investment consulting to plan sponsors, nonprofit organizations and private clients. Seasoned professionals make use of leading edge technology to deliver a variety of services including: investment policies, performance evaluation, asset allocation analysis, administrative/trustee search, asset liability analysis, spending policies, manager/fund search, cost/benefit analysis. The firm prides itself on the level of service it provides to each client and a proactive approach. Fiducient Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce; women and minority candidates are especially encouraged to apply.