Endowments & Foundations
With decades of experience partnering with mission-driven organizations, we believe we are well positioned to deliver tailored investment programs aligned with your unique purpose. Bringing together board, committee members and staff to develop an optimal way of advancing your mission, we help ensure clear communication and strategy. Whether your endowment or foundation supports education or healthcare, religion, charitable services or membership associations, we believe Fiducient Advisors is the partner to help you achieve your investment goals and advance your mission.
The Investment Office
When working with nonprofits, our goal is to operate as your “Investment Office”, a true extension of an organization’s board, committee and staff. We seek to move beyond the realm of investment management work and serve our clients as a strategic partner, becoming a trusted resource on a broad variety of topics. We develop relationships with our clients that extend beyond the reach of most investment firms.
We deliver the core services you expect from your investment advisor; it is the additional value-add services provided in our Investment Office framework that result in a true strategic partnership.
Our core services include:
- Investment Policy Statement
- Asset allocation
- Investment manager due diligence
- Portfolio construction
- Fee analysis & negotiation
- Performance monitoring
- Spending policy
- Risk analysis
- Liquidity analysis
- Custodial search
The Investment Office value-add:
- Operational/administrative support
- Fiduciary governance
- Board/donor education
- Philanthropic guidance
- Portfolio/enterprise risk analysis
- Mission-aligned/ESG investing
- Peer benchmarking
- Cash flow modeling
- Borrowing/credit line analysis
Our implemented services provide administrative support allowing committees and staff to focus on advancing their nonprofit’s mission. From handling manager contracts and other burdensome tasks, to overseeing transactions and money flow, our Implemented Services free clients for more important matters.
- We make recommendations for the selection and termination of managers and strategies — you approve.
- We recommend asset allocation adjustments — you approve.
- We take responsibility for placing trades at your discretion, completing paperwork, managing cashflows and other administrative work.
Your Investment OfficeRead Article
Nonprofit Investment Stewards PodcastListen Here
Our flexible discretionary OCIO services allow you to choose the amount of delegation so you can focus on your organization and leave investment decisions and implementation to us.
- We select and terminate managers and strategies.
- We proactively make asset allocation adjustments.
- We take day-to-day administrative and management responsibility.